Happy full moon and winter solstice! We’ve reached the end of another year, and boy are we ready to move on! So long, 2018!
Please enjoy this reflective episode as we look back on Season 2 and the witches who inspired us to get through this rather challenging year. (Apologies for Katie’s mic issues!)
Our theme song is “Moon and Spruce” by Sarah Littledrum.
Listen to hear our answers to the following questions:
- Inspired you to learn something new or to improve your craft?
- Helped you to see other people in a new light or to better understand your own position in society (and/or take social action)?
- Changed the way you think of your body or the human body in general?
- Taught you something about the natural world or encouraged you to heal and/or connect with your environment?
- Encouraged you to create art or foster a spiritual practice?
- Made you laugh?
“What was your favorite/ most magical moment from doing the podcast?”
“Which witch wins the ‘Witch of the Year’ Award?”
You can find all of our previous episodes here.
If you enjoy listening to the podcast, please fill out this short (5 min) survey and let us know how we can improve things for Season 3! Thanks, witches! See you in 2019!