Happy full moon, witches! December’s supermoon (kicking off a supermoon trilogy!) is in Gemini and is known in various cultures as the Cold Moon or the Long Night Moon.
Other names for December’s moon include the Bitter Moon (Chinese), Oak Moon (English), Snow Moon (Cherokee), Peach Moon (Choctaw), and Twelfth Moon (Dakotah Sioux).
We have reached our eighth episode (a very fortuitous number!) and the end of our first season. In this special episode, we reflect back on the texts we’ve discussed and the witches who have inspired us.
Our theme song is “Moon and Spruce” by Sarah Littledrum.
Listen to hear our answers to the following questions:
- Inspired you to learn something new or to improve your craft?
- Helped you to see other people in a new light or to better understand your own position in society?
- Changed the way you think of your body or the human body in general?
- Taught you something about the natural world or encouraged you to heal and/or connect with your environment?
- Encouraged you to create art or foster a spiritual practice?
- Made you laugh?
“What was your favorite/ most magical moment from doing the podcast?”
“Which witch wins the ‘Witch of the Year’ Award?”
You can find and listen to all of our previous episodes here.
If you have comments, feedback, and/or suggestions for Season 2, please do let us know! Thanks again for listening, and we will see you on a forthcoming full moon in 2018!