Happy Yule/ Winter Solstice/ New Year/ all the things! We hope you’re having a wonderful holiday season and taking some time to relax and recharge. (This gorgeous photo was taken by Claire on her recent trip to France.)
Our theme song is “Moon and Spruce” by Sarah Little Drum.
Another season in the books! Listen to hear our answers to the following questions:
- Inspired you to learn something new or to improve your craft?
- Helped you to see other people in a new light or to better understand your own position in society (and/or take social action)?
- Changed the way you think of your body or the human body in general?
- Taught you something about the natural world or encouraged you to heal and/or connect with your environment?
- Encouraged you to create art or foster a spiritual practice?
- Made you laugh?
“What was your favorite/ most magical moment from doing the podcast?”
“Which witch wins the ‘Witch of the Year’ Award?”